Wondering how to make easy healthy vegan pancakes? It’s a lot easier than you may think.
Pancakes are the ultimate comfort food. Whether you’re making a nice weekend breakfast or breakfast for dinner, these vegan pancakes are soon to become a tradition in your house. It’s easy to substitute different fruit like blueberries, sliced bananas, strawberries, or vegan chocolate chips to customize them to your tastes.
We have subbed out the non-vegan ingredients and put in vegan-friendly alternatives including whole grain oatmeal, omega 3 filled flaxseed meal, potassium-rich banana, and healthy plant milk. The final outcome is just like you remember but even better because it’s vegan.
Pair the pancakes with tofu scramble, and roasted potatoes then finish with maple syrup.
How to Make Vegan Pancakes
What You Need…
Servings: 12 Pancakes
Easy healthy vegan pancakes? It's a lot easier than you may think. We have subbed out the non-vegan ingredients and put in vegan-friendly alternatives. The final outcome is just like you remember but even better because it's vegan.Print Recipe
- ½ Cup Oatmeal
- 1 ½ Cup Flour all-purpose
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Flaxseed meal
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 Banana Mashed
- 2 Cup Plant Milk
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup + more to add when serving
- ⅓ Cup Blueberries/ or Blueberry compote optional
- Add Oatmeal to a blender or food processor. Blend until you’ve made oat flour.
- Add the flour, baking powder, flaxseed meal, and salt together in the blender. Pulse to combine.
- Add the bananas and non-dairy milk & Maple Syrup and mix again.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick griddle over medium heat. Pour mixture by 1/4 cup measure onto the heated griddle. Flip to turn over when bubbles start to appear on
- the surface of each pancake. Cook until brown on both sides. Repeat until all mixture has been used.
- Enjoy with warm Maple Syrup
Nutritional Values are an estimate
Serving: 5Ounces | Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1mg