How do I make easy healthy vegan pancakes? It's a lot easier than you may think. We have subbed out the non-vegan ingredients and put in vegan friendly alternatives. The final outcome is just like you remember but even better because it's vegan.
Servings: 12 Pancakes
Easy healthy vegan pancakes? It's a lot easier than you may think. We have subbed out the non-vegan ingredients and put in vegan-friendly alternatives. The final outcome is just like you remember but even better because it's vegan.Print Recipe
- Add Oatmeal to a blender or food processor. Blend until you’ve made oat flour.
- Add the wheat flour, baking powder, flaxseed meal and salt together in the blender. Pulse to combine.
- Add the bananas and non-dairy milk & Maple Syrup and mix again.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Heat a non-stick griddle over medium heat. Pour mixture by 1/4 cup measure onto the heated griddle. Flip to turn over when bubbles start to appear on
- the surface of each pancake. Cook until brown on both sides. Repeat until all mixture has been used.
- Enjoy with warm Maple Syrup
Nutritional Values are an estimate
Serving: 5Ounces | Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 98mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 186mg | Iron: 1mg