Discover my amazingly delicious vegan dessert recipes that will satisfy your cravings and thrill your family and friends.
Vegan desserts are a delicious and guilt-free alternative to traditional sweets. They offer a range of flavors and textures while also being kind to the environment and animal welfare. I love being able to have sweets without feeling bad about them.
- Donuts are a classic dessert that can easily be made vegan. Vegan donuts can be baked or fried and come in a variety of flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, and maple. They are made using non-dairy milk and egg replacers such as flax seeds or applesauce. Vegan donuts can be just as delicious as their traditional counterparts and offer a guilt-free option for those who want to enjoy a sweet treat.
Banana Walnut Oat Bran Donuts
Easy vegan baked donuts are full of flavor and healthy at the same time! We repurposed a healthy muffin recipe and turn it into a baked vegan donut. These vegan banana walnut donuts freeze perfectly and thaw within minutes, making an amazing snack. You want to make these every week and the Vegan Chocolate Glaze is simply divine!Check out this recipe
- Cookies are another popular vegan dessert that can be made using a variety of ingredients such as almond flour, coconut oil, and vegan chocolate chips. Vegan cookies come in many flavors such as chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, and snickerdoodle. They are a great option for those who want to enjoy a sweet treat on the go or as a snack.
48-hour Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Red wine is not the only thing that improves with age. It's hard to believe that a chocolate chip cookie gets better and better with time. If you think about it, the flour and fat are absorbing the flavors, the gluten in the flour is relaxing, and all of these small details add up to creating an aged chocolate chip cookie that is complex and, simply put, delicious.Check out this recipe
- Tiramisu is a traditional Italian dessert that can easily be made vegan. I made this vegan tiramisu using plant milk, vegan mascarpone cheese, and maple syrup. The result is a rich, creamy dessert that is perfect for those who want to enjoy a sweet treat without guilt.
This tiramisu is the perfect dessert to blow away your dinner guest! They will never know it’s vegan, it is also a great dessert for the dairy-free people in your life.Check out this recipe
- Pear crostata is a vegan dessert that is perfect for those who enjoy fruit-based sweets. I made this using a flaky crust, filled with sweet and juicy pears and topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar. It is a delicious and healthy option for those who want to enjoy a sweet treat without sacrificing taste or nutrition.
Pear Crostata with Caramel Sauce
If you don’t want to use pears, you can substitute nearly any fruit.Check out this recipe
- Chocolate Mousse or Peanut butter mousse is a creamy, vegan dessert recipe that is perfect for those who love rich sweets. I made vegan mousse using plant milk, vegan chocolate or peanut butter, Aquafaba, and maple syrup. It is a light and fluffy dessert that is perfect for those who want to enjoy a sweet treat without guilt.
Easy Chocolate & Peanut Butter Layered Mousse
If you love chocolate and peanut butter this is the dessert for you. The Aquafaba makes the rich ingredients light and fluffy so you don’t feel weighed down.Check out this recipe