Vegan Veggie Wrap recipes are my go-to recipe when I need a bite that’s fast and easy. Adding Tofu Feta Cheese to the wrap adds amazing flavor, it also makes this a high-protein vegan wrap. I love that you can use whatever you have on hand to create a wrap. The key is having a few big flavors in the wrap like our Chili Lime Mayo, this adds just the punch to the wrap you need to make it phenomenal. Wraps are a great way to eat seasonal veggies from the farmer’s market and travel well for school, work, or a snack when on the road.
Shop the Recipe…
The affiliate links above earn us a small commission on the purchase if you use the link. We appreciate your support.
What You Need…
How to Make a Vegan Veggie Wrap
Vegan Veggie Wrap
Servings: 1 Wrap
Vegan Veggie Wrap recipes are my go-to recipe when I need a bite that’s fast and easy. Adding Tofu Feta Cheese to the wrap adds amazing flavor, it also makes this a high-protein vegan wrap.Print Recipe
- ½ cup Tofu Feta
(see recipe) https://thoseveganchefs.com/vegan-tofu-feta-cheese/
- 2 Tbsp Chili lime Mayo (see recipe)
- 2 cups Spinach Baby
- 1 cup English Cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Roma Tomatoes
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 Lavash Wrap
- This is a great base recipe for a light lunch or mid-day snack. The foundation of this wrap is the Tofu Feta and Vegan Chili Lime Mayo, these two ingredients pack a huge amount of flavor and texture to your wrap. When combined with the freshness of the cucumber and saltiness of Kalamata olives, every bite is amazing. Alternatively, you can add hummus or just about any combination of veggies that you love.
Nutritional values are an estimate.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 806mg | Potassium: 844mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 6534IU | Vitamin C: 165mg | Calcium: 307mg | Iron: 5mg