Garlic Confit Mashed Potatoes are creamy and rich. You’re going to fall in love with this simple recipe.
Shop the Recipe…
The affiliate links above earn us a small commission on the purchase if you use the link. We appreciate your support.
Garlic-Confit Mashed Potatoes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Servings: 6 People
Garlic Confit Mashed Potatoes are creamy and rich. You're going to fall in love with this simple recipe.Print Recipe
- Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold salted water. The water should be salty like the sea.
- On high heat, bring the potatoes to a boil then reduce the heat to a low simmer. Cook the potatoes until tender.
- Heat a small pan over low to warm the plant milk.
- Drain the potatoes. While still hot, pass all of the potatoes through a ricer into a large bowl.
- Add the garlic confit, garlic oil, nutritional yeast and ½ of the plant milk. Using a potato masher, combine. Continue to add the milk until creamy and smooth. Add salt to taste.
Nutritional values are an estimate.
Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1192mg | Potassium: 1564mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 74mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 3mg