Vegan Hollandaise Sauce is a must-have for your culinary toolbox. Hollandaise is one of the five mother sauces, making this sauce vegan will enhance your recipes whether they’re for a fancy meal or something basic.
Vegan hollandaise is perfect for tofu benedict. You can also put it on:
- Crab-less Cakes
- Any breakfast Sandwich
Shop the Recipe…
The affiliate links above earn us a small commission on the purchase if you use the link. We appreciate your support.
How to Make Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
Servings: 16 ounces
You'll love this versatile and easy recipe that can be used for so much more than just brunch.Print Recipe
How To Make Slurry
- Combine the plant milk, potato starch, and tapioca starch, whisk to combine.
How To Make Amazing Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
- Place all of the ingredients in a pot except the slurry, nutritional yeast and lemon zest. Gently cook over low heat until the carrots are tender and the cashews are soft. Remove bay leaf before blending.
- Place in a high-speed blender, puree until very smooth.
- Place the vegan hollandaise in a pot, over low heat.
- Add the slurry and the nutritional yeast to the vegan hollandaise, stir to combine. Heat the hollandaise until you see the first bubble. Turn off the heat.
- Add the lemon zest and adjust the thickness with plant milk if needed.
Nutritional values are estimates.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 135mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 771IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg