This spicy Vegan Snack Mix is the perfect pairing for your next event large or small. You can make this ahead of time and enjoy your guest instead of being stuck in the kitchen. It's also great to take hiking or on a picnic outing.
Spicy Vegan Snack Mix
Spicy Vegan Party Mix
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl combine, combine the popcorn, Rice puff/squares, peanuts, pretzels, and peas.
- Melt butter
- Add Butter & Soy sauce to the large bowl and mix to combine
- Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly. Season with lemon-garlic seaoning and Togarashi
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely and add Nori cut into thin strips. Mix to distribute and serve.