Spicy Vegan Snack Mix
This spicy vegan snack mix is the perfect pairing for your next event large or small.
You can make this ahead of time and enjoy your guest instead of being stuck in the kitchen. It’s also great to take hiking or on a picnic outing.
Making your own snack mix is much more affordable than buying a pre-made snack mix and you can add more of your favorite ingredients or leave out anything that may be an allergy.
This snack mix recipe is a great healthy alternative to deep-fried snacks. The nori sheets add healthy antioxidants and add to the spicy salty umami flavor.
Take this snack mix to your next potluck along with vegan potato salad.
How to Make Spicy Vegan Snack Mix
Spicy Vegan Party Mix
Servings: 88 ounces
This spicy Vegan Snack Mix is the perfect pairing for your next event large or small. You can make this ahead of time and enjoy your guest instead of being stuck in the kitchen. It's also great to take hiking or on a picnic outing.Print Recipe
- 2 cups rice puffs or squares
unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 cup wasabi peas
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp lemon garlic seasoning
- ½ tsp Togarashi seasoning
- 3-5 small nori sheets
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl combine, combine the popcorn, rice puff/squares, peanuts, pretzels, and peas.
- Melt butter.
- Add butter & soy sauce to the large bowl and mix to combine.
- Line 1 or 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly. Season with lemon-garlic seaoning and Togarashi.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool completely and add nori sheets cut into thin strips. Mix to distribute and serve.
Nutritional values are an estimate.
Serving: 1oz. | Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg